The S.EDHEA foundation was established in 2020. Its mission is to provide financial support for specific extra-curricular projects, in particular publications, events and residencies that contribute to raising the profile of the EDHEA.
It pursues its goal
- by participating in the life and development of the EDHEA
- by seeking the necessary funds to support specific projects, particularly in the field of research and development for graphic design and contemporary arts
- by supporting projects and activities related to the training provided which promote the EDHEA at local, regional, national and international level in the fields of graphic design and contemporary arts
- by participating in the definition of the needs of the EDHEA and its future building
- by contributing to the development of the culture of the Canton of Valais.
In 2023, the foundation supported the exhibition Le climat s'emballe and Amina Jendly, a 2023 graduate, was awarded an artists' residence at La Becque in La Tour-de-Peilz.
Foundation board: Luc Meier (president), Jean-Paul Felley (vice-president), Latifa Echakhch, Charles Firmenich, Gérard Philippe Mabillard, Sébastien Olesen and Claude Roch.