Reopening of the library from Monday 8 June
This reopening must be accompanied by several safety measures in order to protect the librarians and the library’s patrons. Please take note of the following measures and make sure to respect them during your visit to the EDHEA library:
- Please reserve your documents online via your RERO reader’s account or by email before you come to the library.
- Wait in front of the library’s door until you are authorised to enter.
- Respect safety distances (2m) at all times.
- The listening and work stations as well as the scanner are accessible to the public.
- It is possible to read or study on-site.
We look forward to welcoming you again to the library.
The library is located on the ground floor of the main building. Our books are freely available during opening hours. Graphic arts holdings (code H) can be consulted on site only. While check-out priority is given to the school’s students and teaching staff, anyone in possession of a biblio pass card, available in all the canton’s libraries including that of édhéa, can have access to the service. The library catalogue is part of the RERO network for Western Switzerland and is available at the following link: www.rero.ch.
Monday - Thursay: 8.30-12.00 / 12.30-16.30
Kate Espasandin email@example.com